First aid facility phone:+7 (8622) 249-77-86
- Sochi Airport offers free parking space for people with disabilities and reduced mobility. These parking bays are marked by “Handicap Parking Signs” and located in close proximity to the Terminal:
- Sectors А1, В1, С1
- VIP Terminal Parking
- Parking No 2 (short stay).
To use the parking services for free, passengers should contact the Parking Manager and present the Blue badge. Parking Manager Office is located on the 3rd floor of the Terminal, Sector B.
All entrances and exits are equipped with ramps.
- There are designed toilets for passengers with special needs on every floor of the Airport Terminal.
- Passengers can take user-friendly lifts to reach the boarding gates on the first floor.
- The Help Points with call buttons are on the wall next to each entrance to the airport.
- Sochi Airport provides Wheelchair services within the airport at the request of the passenger.
- Passengers with disabilities and special needs can check in at a designated check-in counter.
- There is a dedicated Special Assistance lane for fast and comfortable passing of all pre-flights checks.
- If necessary, Special Assistance Staff can help the passengers to travel through the departure gate and on to the aircraft. To assist this process ambi-lift may be used. In this case the boarding opens 1 hour prior to the departure.
- The Airport staff helps the passengers with disabilities and reduced mobility to disembark from the aircraft after all other passengers are out.
- Special Assistance agents meet the passengers upon the arrival.
- These agents also help to claim the baggage and accompany the passengers to the exit.
- Passengers travelling with wheelchairs can check them in for free even if it exceeds the baggage allowance.
- Passengers may use their own wheelchair within the airport until boarding to the aircraft (except for electric wheelchairs).
- Electrical wheelchairs shall be checked in. Passengers using such equipment are required to carry a set of keys/devices for disconnecting the battery, as well as packaging for it.
- The passenger or the accompanying person shall disconnect and connect the battery themselves or with the help of the airport staff.
- Airport staff can assist walking Assistance dogs travelling with passengers upon their request.
- Passenger are welcome to travel with own mobility equipment like wheelchair. Special Assistance staff can help to pass all pre-flight procedures upon the request of the passengers.
- Contact the Aviation Security Officer at the entrance to the Terminal;
- At the Information desk on the 2nd floor in the Sector “B”;
- Call: 8-800-301-1991;
- Send a request via email;
- At a Help Point with call buttons (on the wall next to each entrance to the airport).
Check-in and Boarding:
Services for Arriving Passengers:
Travelling with Mobility Devices:
Requesting Special Assistance:
First aid facility phone: +7 (8622) 49-77-73
Applying for people with disabilities