total airport area
annual passenger turnover
Modern and technological
Our priorities are safety,
convenience and accessibility
- We care for our passenger's safety and comfort.
Passengers' screening on Domestic flights at Sochi International Airport is implemented twice: either on entrances to the terminal or in the VIP-terminal, and also immediately after entering the Departures Hall, after going through the check-in procedure on a flight.
On International flights, passengers go through the customs control, they go to check-in on a flight afterwards, and after that, passengers go through the border safety control.
Passengers with pets have to go through the veterinary control as well.
- Sochi International Airport offers Online Check-In Service and luggage drop-off without queuing.
Sochi International Airport offers Online Check-In Service. Sector B landside has three kiosks, equipped with computers and printers, with the possibility of online check-in on the airport website, as well as on the airlines websites 24 hours prior to departure. Here passengers can print out their boarding passes.
If a barcode has been sent to a mobile device during the online check-in procedure, passengers are able to use the Mobile Check-In Service at the Airport and, using a special printer, print out a boarding pass.
Passengers may save time when checking-in, owing to The Luggage Drop-Off desks No. 21, 31, 32, and 38 in Sector B.
It is important to mind the time before the end of the check-in procedure on a flight, which is 40 minutes before departure.
- Luggage handling is implemented using Dutch VanDerLande state-of-the-art equipment.At Sochi International Airport, the state-of the-art equipment is installed for luggage handling, which allows to handle each suitcase and bag in the course of loading, unloading and transportation rapidly.
- 7,000 units per hour capacity
- The flat carousel offers improved ergonomic handling for passengers
- Sochi International Airport is convenient for passengers with disabilities.
- Mnemonic schemes featuring Braille letters, are installed near the entrance and inside the terminal
- Preferential queue and a dedicated security checkpoint for passengers with disabilities
- Tactile footpaths throughout the building
- The personnel have undergone disability awareness training