Sochi International Airport is one of the key facilities of the Olympic construction project, part of the programme for the 2014 Winter Olympics.
In 2010, a new complex was opened at the airport, and today it is one of the most high-tech airports in Russia. In 2012, a boarding gallery with telescopes was launched at the airport.
IT SERVES 40 AIRLINES, MAKING FLIGHTS FROM THE AIRPORT TO 60 DOMESTIC AND FOREIGN DIRECTIONS.
Parameters of service quality:
- U-turn service time is 30 minutes for most aircrafts.
- After the aircraft is landed down, the installation of the ramp takes no more than 2 minutes, with the passengers disembarking in 3 minutes.
- The time for filing the first piece of luggage on the conveyor belt is no more than 15 minutes, the last - 20 minutes.
- The passenger waiting time in the check-in queue is no more than 15 minutes.
- Check-in time for one passenger is no more than 45 seconds.
Administrative department for registration of incoming documents:
Aero Commerce Development Department: