The cargo terminal of Sochi International Airport handles cargo and mail from 8am to 8pm performs prompt customs clearance of export and import cargo in accordance with IATA rules, which allows you to work in the international transportation system.
Delivery time: 8am-12pm and 8pm-12am
Cargo reception: 24 hours a day
The package of services includes:
- consultation and selection of the best route and carrier
- freight booking
- sale of air cargo for scheduled flights from Sochi International Airport
- receiving goods from the sender
- unloading and loading operations at the cargo terminal using special equipment
- preparation of necessary documents for intercity transportation - customs clearance
- storage at the warehouse of ordinary and special cargo
- storage of customs cargo in a temporary storage warehouse (TSW)
- accelerated reception and delivery of goods (after-sales service)
- cargo reception in Sochi
- tracking cargo on the way and receiving it by the consignee
The capabilities of the cargo terminal allow you to work with special cargoes. Warehouses are equipped with refrigerators and freezers for storing perishable cargoes.
Heavy / oversized cargoes are also accepted for processing. For this, multi-ton loaders are available. For storage of oversized cargo, special platforms are provided.
Sochi International Airport is an agent / subagent for the sale of cargo transportation of the largest air carriers, such as S7, Russia, UTair, and many others, which allows shippers to choose the most convenient carrier, route and favorable tariffs for sending.
By the request of the shipper, the cargo terminal staff will provide the necessary information in all areas of transportation of interest and will be ready to establish long-term contractual relations.
The cargo terminal operates at low tariffs for the cargo transportation , as excluded intermediary services.
Tel.: +7 (862) 240-29-92