The objects prohibited to transportation in hand luggage:
- crossbows, guns for spearfishing, checkers, sabers, hatchets, yataghans, broadswords, swords, swords, bayonets, daggers, knives: hunting, knives with the thrown-out blades, with the locking locks, simulators of any kind of weapon;
- economic and household knives (scissors) with a length of a blade (edge) over 60 mm;
- alcoholic beverages with contents more than 24%, but no more than 70% of alcohol on volume in tanks with a capacity no more than 5 l, in the container intended for retail trade - no more than 5 l on one passenger;
- liquids and alcoholic beverages with alcohol content on volume no more than 24%;
- the aerosols intended for use in sports or household objectives which final valves of barrels are protected by caps from spontaneous release of contents in tanks with a capacity no more than 0.5 kg or 500 ml - no more than 2 kg or 2 l on one passenger;
- the small thermometer medical or clinical containing mercury – one on the passenger, should be in a protective case.