Luggage storage is located on the first floor of the Airport, Sector C (street entrance).
Luggage storage operates round the clock.
Tel.: 8(862) 2497- 846
The payment for the storage of one piece of baggage shall be made for each complete and partial day irrespective of the baggage dimensions. Calendar day is from 00:01 to 24:00.
A fee for storage of one piece of baggage for the first 24 hours
A fee for storage of one piece of baggage for each next calendar day
A penalty for loss or damage of a token
Please, read these rules carefully before your luggage storage:
1. The items are accepted in any forms and packages (suitcases, briefcases, bags, backpacks, bundles, baskets, etc.), which excludes damage and contamination of other passengers (customers) luggage and the Luggage Storage facilities.
2. The weight of one piece of baggage shall not exceed 30 kg. It is prohibited to combine individual packages into one piece of luggage, as well as to tie bundles to a suitcase, a bag, etc.
3. Individual pieces — coats, hats, umbrellas shall be accepted for storage in the wardrobe (on hangers). Fruit, vegetables, and other food stuff shall be accepted for storage only in package. The administration is not responsible for their natural spoilage.
4. Glass and other fragile items shall be accepted for storage only in a solid box marked with a “Fragile” sign.
5. Explosive, flammable, combustible, toxic, and unpleasant smelling substances, weapons without covers, and ammunition may not be accepted for storage.
6. Items not claimed by their owner within 30 days of acceptance for storage shall be considered unclaimed and disposed of according to the established procedure. Opening and disposal (destruction) of such items can be made prior to the deadline, if further storage may entail contamination of the premises or damage to other pieces.
7. Temporary claim of the items terminates the right to their further storage. It is required to repeat the procedure of acceptance for storage.
8. Should the passenger (customer) lose the token, the items shall be released based on his/her application and documents, which prove his/her right of ownership of the items. Passengers with small children receive their luggage first.