The Left Luggage facility is located on the first floor of the terminal in sector C.
The Left Luggage facility operates 24/7.
Phone: +7 (938) 488 84 27
The payment for the storage of one piece of luggage shall be made for each full and partial day irrespective of the dimensions.
It is neccesary to read the rules of the luggage storage attentively before drop-off:
- The Left Luggage accepts pieces in any forms and packages (suitcases, briefcases, bags, backpacks, bundles, baskets, etc.), which excludes damage and contamination of other passengers (customers) luggage and the Left Luggage equipment.
- The weight of one piece of luggage to be stored shall not exceed 30 kg. It is prohibited to combine individual packages into one piece of luggage, as well as to tie bundles to a suitcase, a bag, etc.
- Individual pieces — coats, hats, umbrellas — shall be accepted for storage in the wardrobe (on hangers). Fruit, vegetables, and other food stuff shall be accepted for storage only in package. The administration is not responsible for their natural spoilage.
- Glass and other fragile items shall be accepted for storage only in a solid box marked with a “Fragile” sign.
- Explosive, flammable, combustible, toxic, and unpleasant smelling substances, weapons without covers, and ammunition may not be accepted for storage.
- Items not claimed by their owner within 30 days of acceptance for storage shall be considered unclaimed and disposed of according to the established procedure. Opening and disposal (destruction) of such items can be made prior to the deadline, if further storage may entail contamination of the premises or damage to other pieces.
- Temporary claim of the items terminates the right to their further storage. It is required to repeat the procedure of acceptance for storage.
- Should the passenger (customer) lose the token, the items shall be released based on his/her application and subject to availability of the documents and proves of his/her title to the items. Passengers with small children receive their luggage first .